Grinder, Single Disc, Electric
* Areas less than 1,500 square feet
* Residential applications
* Grinding concrete
* Repairing damaged concrete slabs
* Removing urethanes or epoxy thin-coats
* Leveling high spots or surface imperfections
* Smoothing rough surfaces, rain marks or trowel marks
* Removing mastics, thin-sets, paint build-ups, resins and more
1 1/2 HP, 13 AMP
WEIGHT 188 LBS
LENGTH 44" WIDTH 22" HEIGHT 39.75"
GRIND WEDGE-LESS: The need for wooden wedges goes away with EDCO’s NEW Magna-Trap™ Slide-On Tooling.
GRIND LEVEL: Using EDCO’s exclusive Leveling System Hand Wheel you can adjust the machine’s height, use a wide range of accessories, and truly grind level. Level grinding is quicker, smoother, easier on the operator , and increases accessory life.
VELCRO DUST SHROUD: This new heavy-duty Velcro Dust Shroud makes dust prevention easier. Simply readjust the shroud according to the height of the accessory being used.
Extra Weight Standard: This bolted-on weight tray helps the machine work.
Multi-Vac port for use with 2" or 3" vacuum hose
EDCO’s Vortex 200 Vacuum System suppresses all the dust created by EDCO Grinders
11" working width will grind approximately 200-250 sq.ft. per hour at 1/32" with EDCO Magna-Trap™ Dyma-Dots
-----3 grinding accessories required per loading